Esthetician or Lash Technician
Job Type: Employee
Salary: Hourly- Commission + Tips
- New - Minimum 1 year esthetician experience.
- License Cosmetology and/or Esthetician
- Customer Service/Sales Experience
- Flexible Availability- Nights / Weekends/ Some Holidays Off.
- Experience working in a salon environment
- Must have reliable transportation
Required experience/skill sets:
- Must have a valid and current cosmetology license or an Esthetician license in the State of PA - must be displayed
- The right candidate will be willing to grow their business within our lounge know the skill/art of Eyelash extensions, lash lift, brow waxing and hair removal + understand the health and integrity of lashes, professional appearance,energetic, detail oriented, outgoing & compassionate.
- Verbal communication in English is highly suggested.
- Friendly, professional, responsible, and flexible.
- Attach photos of your work or link your social media page to your email.
- Classic Full Sets should be beautifully done within 2 hours
- Classic Fills should be reasonably done ~ 60-90 mins
- You will be paid hourly +commission, plus retail product commission, and tips!
- Please click on the link and email a cover letter, a photo of yourself, and eyelash extension and brow work along with your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Job Type: Employee
Salary: $8-10.00 /hour + Opportunity to Grow into a Spray Tanning Position (Commission + Tips)
Looking to hire someone who possesses the following qualities:
1. Good Phone & Customer Service Skills.
2. Decision Maker.
3. Listens & Follows Directions.
4. Can do odd jobs like running errands for the owner pertaining to the business (post office, bank, supplies), make follow up phone calls, etc...
5. Good basic computer skills for booking appointments.
6. Must have reliable transportation
7. Energetic & Self Starter
9. Understanding retail sales support
11. Zero tolerance for abuse of recreational drugs/alcohol including Marijuana etc...
- Please click on the link and email a cover letter. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.